Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 3, 2011

old swim suit into fashion

Add some pretty petals to your swim suit: DIY

Before:
Step One: Pick a plain suit. I bought this suit last year on the Gap Clearance rack for 6.98. At the time I was large and pregnant and hoped for a better slimmer summer the next year.


 Step Two: Cut out squares: 2 inches by 2 inches (I never really measure every single one it takes too long, I just mostly guess)
NOTE: You have to use dance/swimwear fabric. It feels like swim suit materiel and drys like it too.
 Step Three: Fold in half. 
 Step Four: Fold in quarters.
 Step Five: Cut out heart shape. See Selina's post here for another explanation.

 Step Six: I cut the heart in half because they were a little too bulky and hand sewed them right on to the suit with black thread. I used 2-3 tack down stitches for each petal.

After:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét