Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 3, 2011

pompom fabric flowers

 

The Colla-Flower


Here are the 6 easy steps:



I used blue thread so you could see the stitching.
TA-DA!
The brown and pink flowers are from men's collared shirts.  The yellow flower is from one of Tess' old dresses that had a stain in the front.  The gray flower is from the bottom of a sweater that I had left over from another project.
You don't have to stop with a plain circle...
Add a button to the center, or how about some tulle and feathers.  
I hot glued a pin back to the brown flower to add it to my bag.  You could also sew it directly on to something, or glue it to an alligator clip for a fun hair accessory.  I even thought of stitching a bunch together to make some garland, or a wreath.  Think of all your possibilities.  I'd love to hear about what you make them into!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét